[Peace-discuss] indoor market trouble -- back out, sell nothing, argue?

Rohn Koester rohnkoester at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 18:03:13 UTC 2012

Hey -- I think we should push back a bit and see if the Lincoln Square
folks cut us some slack. If they don't, I like the idea of giving away the
stickers and buttons but with a donations jar in prominent view.

As for the calendar, how about we send an announcement to the various
community e-lists to identify everyone who wants to buy one of the
calendars? After that, I propose we gift the remaining calendars to
particular people in the community who NEED peace calendars, along with
handwritten notes that explain our position on the wars and other war-like
policies. If nothing else, I would be interested to know who responds to
our gifts.

Here are four people I would send a peace calendar to: David Gill, Rodney
Davis, Robert Easter, and John Foreman.

Any others?

rk