[Peace-discuss] Tell Jim Lehrer to ask about Money in Politics at the 1st Debate

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Sep 29 18:52:29 UTC 2012

This debate is a pointless exercise in product differentiation, not worth your time and attention.

For proof, see <http://blackagendareport.com/content/fifteen-issues-election-not-about>.

But Democracy Now! may have found a way to make it interesting:

<http://www.democracynow.org/blog/2012/9/28/third_party_candidates_to_join_in_real_time_on_democracy_now_s_live_coverage_of_first_pres_debate>.

--CGE