[Peace-discuss] indoor market trouble -- back out, sell nothing, argue?

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Sun Sep 30 00:37:34 UTC 2012

Karen,

I am willing to donate $ 50.00 to AWARE for those who cannot afford a calender, on the condition that I get a calender.

Who else on this list is willing and able to donate AT LEAST what I donated, if not more, for the EXCELLENT cause of AWARE ?

" Money Talks, Bullshit Walks ! "
 - George Chin Sr. -

" Organized People and Organized Money is the fuel for the vehicle that is the spirit and courage of direct action for   : Political, Economic and Social Change ! "

" Power to the People ! "

David Johnson