[Peace-discuss] Civility?

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Tue Apr 2 03:05:34 UTC 2013

Civility is highly overrated.

In present day American media and American politics,
it is the equivalent of censorship, dumbing-down of the people,
and limitation of the range of allowable debate.

Anyone who is not seriously pissed off is either in a coma, is deluded,
or simply not paying attention, or else deriving so much
benefit from the system that they have no desire for change.