[Peace-discuss] [sftalk] [sf-core] More dead children on Obama's watch

David Gehrig david-cu at nukulele.org
Fri Apr 5 16:50:54 UTC 2013

While I appreciate the thought, I'll have to refuse the honorary doctorate, as it is misaddressed to someone named "Gherig." So, other than getting my name, rank, and argument all wrong, it was a brilliant response.

To address the point you utterly missed, you'll recall that more than a few members of the Occupy list objected at efforts to transform the list to The Daily Epistle from Chunks-o-Chomsky. Internet Goofus adds marginally related lists to a discussion; Internet Gallant removes them.

@%<