[Peace-discuss] Fw: Fw: Social Security ALERT: Obama Set to Renege on Promise

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 10 20:12:24 UTC 2013

I apologize for sending yet another petition, but at least there is a flury of activity going on to pressure members of congress to vote against ANY cuts to Social Security and Medicare.
The next step if this is not successful is to carpool to Durbin and Kirk's offices in Springfield and get in their faces and NOT be polite about it !

David Johnson

   Have you signed our petition telling all our IL Democratic Congressional reps to sign the Grayson-Takano letter promising to vote against any cuts to Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid?  If not, please do and pass on to your lists.  We need 600 names.  we've got 300 now.

The link is here:
Illinois Congressional Democrats: Take Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security off the chopping block
http://www.change.org/petitions/illinois-congressional-democrats-take-medicare-medicaid-and-social-security-off-the-chopping-block

The goal is to get names from every district and send them each representative with a demand they sign the Grayson-Takano letter.  Be sure to add your address and zip code.

Thanks,

Bill Bianchi