[Peace-discuss] Glenn Greenwald at U of I College of Law, *Room D*, noon Monday 4/22 - "Drones at our doorstep: Executive power and civil liberties post 9/11"

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 17:30:53 UTC 2013

Had anyone else heard of this?  *Glenn Greenwald* (and James Carafano of
the Heritage Foundation) discussing drone use & civil liberties,
*tomorrow* -- Monday noon, April 22nd -- in a medium-sized classroom at
the U of I law school.

WHAT: "Drones at our doorstep: Executive power and civil liberties post
9/11"

WHO:  Glenn Greenwald (columnist, author, civil rights litigator) and
            James Carafano (Heritage Foundation)

WHEN:  noon (for one hour), Monday, April 22nd (tomorrow!)

WHERE: U of I Law School (605 E Peabody), *room D*
         (Room D is the largest of the main-floor law classrooms, but
it's only about half the size of the Auditorium.  To me it seems far too
small a room for this subject and especially for Glenn Greenwald.)

HOW:  sponsored by the Illinois College of Law ACLU and the Federalist
Society.

*Free and open to the public**.*

Drones at our Doorstep: Executive Power and Civil Liberties Post 9/11