[Peace-discuss] United States of ALEC, Selling Snake Oil to the States, by Good Jobs First.

ewj at pigsqq.org ewj at pigsqq.org
Sat Aug 3 16:15:21 UTC 2013

It would be interesting to read a transcript of Laffer's speech.  Please post
a link when it is available.

You might interpolate Monty Python's Dennis Moore skit.  It would make an interesting
mash-up it seems.

I suggest that the only possible way forward for the US is destruction.  Not total annihilation like David Wilkerson suggests his inevitable, but rather a dis-assembly of the United States as a functional unit.

Arizona and New Mexico can work out an annexation with northern Mexico.  Texas can go off on its own,
maybe take OK and ARK along with it.  Some states like Missouri could go totally independent,
and Illlinois could divide at I-70 like has been called for many years...  One could logically see the reformation of the CSA, with Kentucky joining in this time.  New England could join back up with the mother country across the pond, sort of like a prodigal son returning home to mama.

The US government not only ignored MLKjr's prophetic warning, but had him rubbed out.

"I call on the young men of America who must make a choice today to take a stand on this issue. Tomorrow may be too late. The book may close. And don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine, messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgment, and it seems that I can hear God saying to America,  "You're too arrogant! And if you don't change your ways, I will rise up and break the backbone of your power, and I'll place it in the hands of a nation that doesn't even know my name. Be still and know that I'm God.

The book has closed for Detroit.   The fat lady is fixing to run for president.  It aint quite overyet for Amerika, but pert near it.  Certainly the economic backbone is almost snapped by continued imperialism.

So it makes a lot of sense to blame Laffer.

Actually I strongly recommend defying Laffer.  Don't send any money to the war machine.