[Peace-discuss] Fw: One Day After Russian Asylum for Snowden: Obama Administration Launches Terror Scare

ewj at pigsqq.org ewj at pigsqq.org
Mon Aug 5 23:09:27 UTC 2013

They panicked.

This one is too obviously faked/contrived to show
the Amerikan people how much they need Big Sibling
to protect them.

They can make it rain also
and prove that the threat is
credible, real and present danger.

When  ????  is some one with a Voice,
some sons and daughters of 1984,
going to rise up and
say

"it's enough, you motherfuckers!

it's way more than enough!

I am not going to wear your collar and headset anymore!"