[Peace-discuss] Massacre by a U.S. client

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Fri Aug 16 16:04:25 UTC 2013

...Sisi is not Bashar al-Assad. Don’t expect passionate Western calls for “targeted strikes” or a no-fly zone over Egypt. He may be a military dictator killing his own people. But he’s one of “our” bastards...

That pathetic excuse for a diplomat, NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen, at least was blunt: “Egypt is an important partner for NATO through the Mediterranean Dialogue.” Translation: the only thing we really care about is that those Arabs do as we say...

http://rt.com/op-edge/egypt-protests-terror-muslim-brotherhood-526/