[Peace-discuss] AE9/11 Truth endorsement by congressional candidate

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 23:19:46 UTC 2013

Hello all,
I just finished a great conversation with Ron Varasteh, a congressional candidate in California,
He wanted to forward the below message to Champaign Urbana...

from Ron Varasteh

After viewing a documentary by 'Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth'' at a 'Reclaim Democracy' meetup, back in September 2011, and also as a Scientist and an Engineer myself, I feel the 9/11 investigation was not very transparent, was not independent, and was performed too hastily. So, I would welcome a thorough, transparent, and independent investigation.http://www.facebook.com/RonVarastehForUsCongress

thanks
Steve Francis