[Peace-discuss] Local 9/11 Truth Addresses...

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Wed Aug 21 01:14:34 UTC 2013

.ה
哈!

Nothing here for you to not like.

Typically about this time someone shows up and begins about how it is
that 9-11 truthers are antisemitic and detractors of the holocaust story.
It's part of their defense mechanism sort of like the buzz of the rattler.

I think it humourous/interesting that such clear distinction is made
regarding
Zionism and Mount Zion, beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole
earth, the city of the great king (a spiritual city it seems).
(Israel, Jerusalem, Zion - the outer court, the holy place, etc...
but we digress).

Those Hebraic protestors with hats and beards must be "evil" if they
oppose Zionism
and therefore guilty of all things dastardly.  Actually they put the
quietus to the shrill Zionist charge of antisemitism.  If the
real semitics are antisemitic then what?

Of course the Zionists sold out their people.
Ha-Ha-Ha Ha'avara.  Cha-Cha-Cha.  Lets Rock-and-Roll!

Maybe that's what makes them so mean, like the mythic
Crocogator.  They cant get rid of their problem.

I should be more sensitive and not poke my salty finger down into their
wound.

Holo-semitic as a neologism here means entirely semitic as opposed
to anti-semitic.  Sesqui-caustic should mean one and half times caustic,
a hat tip to the caustic diatribe of those who feel obligated and ready to
drag up the holocaust at the drop of a hat.

They drag all the rest of us along with them.

And the comic?

There are some passages in Isaiah that dont make any sense at all
until they do.