[Peace-discuss] Sat. at the Market

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 21:50:02 UTC 2013

Thank you, Karen, Deb, Rohn, Carl!

I'll be there with Karen M. and the swag around 7:45 on Sat.   I'm free
to stay all morning (though happy to have time to wander too.)    Maybe
we can talk about Hannah Arendt for a while.

So for a schedule, how about -
     opening - 9:20  Karen A, Deb, Stuart

     9:20 - 10:40   some of the above + Rohn

     10:40 or 11 - noon  others of the above + Carl

(Karen and Deb, if you wanted to take off any or all after Rohn comes
by, please do...)