[Peace-discuss] Banality of Evil

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 25 02:02:59 UTC 2013

Wayne, I do agree with you in respect to individuals being scapegoats, though I support justice and individuals taking responsibility for their actions. Eichmann's trial and execution was just that, a show to appease, allowing many collectively to escape justice. Perhaps it brought solace to surviving victims, but I doubt it.

Carl, I have to reread your statements more than once to comprehend, will comment at a later date. I enjoy the discussion/food for thought from you both.