[Peace-discuss] After 50 years: MLK defeated by neoliberalism, not racism

ewj at pigsqq.org ewj at pigsqq.org
Wed Aug 28 16:10:56 UTC 2013

We have been looking at the problem of persistent viral infection
in populations of animals.  Some particularly devastating exotic diseases
cause persistent infection and thereby remain in the population,
indeed passing vertically generation to generation.

One virus we are looking at embeds itself in the cells of the immune system
itself.  That is a common trick actually.

The virions of propagandizement seem to get a similar foothold.  How to
wake them up or piss the immune system off to the poiint that it rises up and
evicts the daemonic memes or the virus seems to be an interesting challenge.

Indeed they really may lack the means for evicting the idea or the virus but
evidence does show that the immune system does function...
.
curiouser and curiouser.

*

Wok comes from the Cantonese gwok, Mandarin guo, a cooking pot.