[Peace-discuss] Cancel Saturday's demo?

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 7 01:40:58 UTC 2013

I would be there as well, except that I have a meeting with the Illinois
Single Payer Coalition / Healthcare-Now national organization in Chicago
tomorrow at 11am.
At some point in the near future, I would love to have some members of AWARE
on the " World Labor Hour ".
How about tenatively Sat. Dec. 28th, the last program of 2013, and one week
before the demo in January, which the program can function as a recruitment
tool to get new people and old friends to turn out for the January demo ?
Also, maybe AWARE should consider having an early Spring forum / event to
recruit new people and raise a little money. If so, I can request that the
Iraq war veteran / anti-war activist I know in Lafayette Ind. come as a
motivational / informative Speaker.
Let me know.

David Johnson
Wor;d Labor Hour