[Peace-discuss] [Discuss] Where's Rodney? Sending you a survey for Christmas...

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 18:15:11 UTC 2013

That's funny - it worked for me, simply going to Davis' own web site.

Here's a direct link to the survey.   It's multiple choice, and offers
no questions about war and other foreign policies, but you can always
say "No" to " Do you believe the government should promote the use of
natural resources like coal to lower energy prices and promote jobs?"
and to " Do you believe that a Farm Bill that cuts spending, strengthens
crop insurance and reins in EPA regulations is crucial for Illinois'
agribusiness?", and "Increase taxes" to " Which do you believe is the
best way to balance the federal budget?".   There's a question about
immigration reform, to which you can say you prefer a pathway to
citizenship for undocumented immigrants (small kudos for not calling
them "illegal").   And there's a tiny box for additional comments.

https://rodneydavisforms.house.gov/forms/form/?ID=2914