[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Press release

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 28 13:58:50 UTC 2013

How interesting Rohn,

Who were these " two dozen people " ?

Name two !

Just for the record, I have only attended two AWARE meetings since it was
established because of Sunday schedule conflicts.

I am however guilty of stating my opinions on the Peace Discuss list over
the years and at times I have debated various people on various issues.
For that I make no appologies.
Debate is a necessary part of free speech at times and should not be ssen as
a negative.
If someone is " driven away " because of a difference of opinion then they
probably should seriously consider the accuracy of their facts and the
strength of their convictions.

But this is beside the point Rohn,

Yaqov has yet to answer my question to him, which is ; " what are HIS views
on a peaceful settlement of the middle east conflict, in particular the
Palastinian - Israeli conflict " ?

David Johnson