[Peace-discuss] Letter in News-Gazette

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Mon Dec 30 00:11:21 UTC 2013

David,
I feel that you make many good points particularly against Ann Callis
who is nearly as evil as Hillary in my opinion, just less overt.

Quite a bit of my work is innovation and research but I really am not
offended
by your words.  But I think you would do well to point out how it is that
innovation and research are not enough and what you would do to
make things better.  Surely you dont mean that if all Americans become
[Electric] Amish then everyone would be happier.  Some explanation
to tie up those loose ends would be helpful to your cause.

My children are in public Chinese school in Beijing now.  We loved King
School in Urbana
and are very grateful for the wonderful people there.  But it is obvious
that the education system in the USA is quite deficient.  George Carlin
was right.
The owners of Amerika dont want to make young people who are capable of
critical
thinking.  "Got a pencil.  Good.  Get  in there.  It's Physics."
There is a huge problem with the education system in the USA.  The
answer is not "throw money".

In regard to vilification of public employees, my observation is that
public employees
tend to be lazy, stupid, uncooperative, inert, and over-payed.  That's
my studied
opinion from some 40 years of observation.  Some of them are also
susceptible to
bribes and engage in various sorts of graft and corruption.  Of course
we dont want
jellyfish running things.  St. Paul noted that Euripides's circular
reference to Cretans was
true.  How are you going to turn the tide, not only the tide of opinion,
but also
the truth that public employees tend to be Cretanesque and seem to be
cretins as well?

The problem with Amerika is the prevalence of toxic virulent memes.
How will you change the way that people think?

Wayne