[Peace-discuss] AWARE at indoor market tomorrow - Feb 16th. Can anyone help, especially at closing?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 16:47:54 UTC 2013

AWARE will be back at the indoor market in Lincoln Square again
tomorrow, Saturday, Feb. 16th, 8AM - 1PM.

Please come by and visit us.    We'll be along the big south corridor,
about midway along the eastern side - just in front of 88 Broadway.
(There's a photo contest going on elsewhere in the building at the same
time.)

If anyone has time to help - *especially as we're packing up around 1PM
and carrying things to Karen's car* - that would be great!

Though we can't sell our traditional wares, we can give them away and
invite donations, so we'll have bumper stickers and buttons as well as
flyers.