[Peace-discuss] News-Gazette: Guest commentary: Senate should hold public hearings on drone strikes

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 25 08:23:33 UTC 2013

In each case, it would be giving a tincture of legality to government crimes - rather like the "FISA-like drone court" that the thug whom Obama made his assassination chief said would be "worth considering."

We should instead be calling on the Congress to do its constitutional duty and impeach and remove the president for what the drafters would recognize immediately as high crimes and misdemeanors.