[Peace-discuss] Courtesy: Re: Despicable Subject Line - Obama's SS

Barbara Dyskant bdyskant at hearthstead.net
Mon Feb 25 12:51:26 UTC 2013

Hi,
I rarely post on this list, having moved away (although still active), but I'm not happy about slamming of individuals such as in this post, regardless of the intensity of difference of opinion which inevitably will happen. However intense the subject,  if discussed, it needs to be done in a respectful way by which everyone will benefit  -- we all want peace and justice, and as such AWARE is a powerful and important alliance of diverse minds to be treasured.  Sorry if this sounds "preachy".

Thank you!
Barbara Dyskant