[Peace-discuss] This is important

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Sun Jan 6 12:02:13 UTC 2013

R. Persig wrote about a sort of paralysis that sets in when
confronted by inevitable catastrophic destruction.

It just might be that the results of elections don't matter much, that
the agenda lies somewhere in
a system that is not subject to the vagaries of elections and public
opinion.

It's clear that the war is "going to continya".  It would not
exactly be endless if it stopped.

Wishing won't stop it, and hoping won't lay its pause on it.

It was clear way back there that Obama would do exactly as he is doing,
and that it is way unlikely that the power accreted by the exec will be
relinquished.  Certainly the courts have little power and maybe even
less desire to restrain the exec.

LORD OF THE DRONES