[Peace-discuss] Fw: VFP, Anti-War Groups Retreat From Meaningful Action to Stop War on Syria

David Johnson dlj725 at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 8 12:25:10 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: David Sladky
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 5:14 AM
Subject: VFP, Anti-War Groups Retreat From Meaningful Action to Stop War on Syria

Veteran For Peace Mike Ferner at Impeach Bush Rally, Washington, DC - 16 June 2005
        Go to YouTube
      Play video
      March 15, 2012 At a June 16, 2005 rally in Washington, DC calling for the impeachment of President George W. Bush for an illegal war of aggression on Iraq and other related war crimes, Mike Ferner…
      00:08:39
      Added on 3/15/12

There was a problem connecting to YouTube. This video may not exist or it may only play on YouTube. Try going to their website: www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfvMlyCnjDs