[Peace-discuss] drones and the human cost of war

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Tue Jan 8 16:57:49 UTC 2013

We shouldn't be making war, killing and destroying, in the first place, not in Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan, or elsewhere. The U.S. is in no danger, except possibly for reprisals of those attacked and occupied on their own lands.  And second, attacking over foreign lands people (arbitrarily labelled militants) suspected of fighting U.S. policies is commonly understood as violating international law, not to say morality. Obama s prosecutor, judge and jury?

This is a misleading question in my view.

--mkb