[Peace-discuss] drones and the human cost of war

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 21:27:17 UTC 2013

If the Bush Admin had paid attn to emails warning of an imminent Al Qaeda attack by air, the 9/11 attacks would have been prevented. Condoleza Rice justified the lapse, saying on the record that they tho't that meant "just a normal hijacking." The reason? They were too busy trying to figure out how to attack Iraq and couldn't be bothered w/ national security...