[Peace-discuss] AWARE... oh, let's try meeting at Potbelly (5th & Green)

Stuart Levy salevy at illinois.edu
Sun Jan 13 19:16:21 UTC 2013

AWARE has been meeting at the White Horse bar recently, but they've been
closed at too many unexpected times, including last Sunday.

Let's try meeting instead at...

     Potbelly Sandwich Works

at the corner of 5th & Green.

I'll stand outside of the White Horse for a while after 5 (whether
they're open or not) to direct people toward Potbelly.

Among things we might discuss: Zero Dark Thirty is now showing in town,
promoting torture and the CIA's way of life.  Shall we try to do
something to speak up about it?