[Peace-discuss] AWARE meeting - let's try the White Horse again today

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Jan 27 21:04:16 UTC 2013

Stuart et al.:

Ice etc. (but not I think ICE) will keep me away from the meeting today, but I applaud the WH as a regular meeting place, if it's available.

[1] I would be happy to make up a flyer for our Groundhog Day demo. (It'll be hard to avoid the theme of repetition, but perhaps we should.)

I hope the meeting will consider themes & materials for the flyer, and let me know of its ruminations.

[2] 'AWARE On The Air' will record as usual on Tuesday at noon at UPTV.  I'm finding good videos & welcome suggestions for more.

As always, members & friends of AWARE are invited to participate in this unrehearsed half-round table.

La lotta continua, CGE