[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Channing Murray Seeks Your Old Junk! [new version]

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 18:57:45 UTC 2013

[image: Inline image 1]

Greetings,

*Got junk? Need to clean out that garage? That closet?*
*
*
*The Channing Murray Foundation/Red Herring Vegetarian Restaurant is now
seeking donations for our upcoming Summer Rummage Sale* *to
benefit the Red Herring Renovation Project!* Learn more about our goals for
the Red Herring here <https://www.facebook.com/events/439584319467942/>.
*
*
*We are accepting donations of housewares, clothing (all sizes; no
intimates), electronics/technology, games/instruments/toys, tools, and
furniture.* All rummage sale proceeds will benefit capital improvements and
programming initiatives at the Red Herring and any sale leftovers (*besides
furniture, which will be donated to the ReStore in Champaign) will be
donated to a brand new women's shelter in Cotacachi, Ecuador through the *Four
Walls and a Roof* project (more information
here<http://fourwallsandaroof.weebly.com/>),
which benefits domestic violence survivors and their children.

*We are accepting donations at the following dates/times:*

Monday, July 1st--Thursday, July 4th 12PM (noon) to 3PM
Friday, July 5th from 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM

The Channing Murray Foundation will offer a receipt if the donation value
is greater than $250 dollars, so that you can claim the receipt as a
tax-deductible
donation for the upcoming 2014 IRS tax season. Make sure to grab the
attention of our bookkeeper, Paul Lee, to process the itemized
deduction of your
donation.

Attached you will find a flyer for our upcoming sale! Please help us spread
the word -- both to solicit donations and to let folks know about this
big rummage sale.

Please contact our bookkeeper with any questions you may have regarding
donation drop-offs at office at channingmurray.org or by calling (217) 344-1176
!

Warmly,

Jennifer Joo, Intern and Sale Coordinator
*Channing Murray Foundation*
*1209 W. Oregon St. Urbana, IL 61801*