[Peace-discuss] Egypt Independence

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 4 02:05:23 UTC 2013

Today the Egyptian people are celebrating their Independence from the Dictator who was democratically elected. I have been assured by members of their Occupy Movement, that the military currently in charge has only the peoples best interest, but I have grave concerns over such a situation. In the meantime I wish them all the best, and congratulation them for being an inspiration to the world.  Tomorrow we celebrate our former independence day,also with great concern for the future.

Karen Aram