[Peace-discuss] Go ahead - you have permission

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Thu Jul 4 20:56:18 UTC 2013

Is this effective political protest?

The NSA wants you to know it’s okay if you go join a RestoreTheFourth protest today:

"The Fourth of July reminds us as Americans of the freedoms and rights all citizens of our country are guaranteed by our Constitution. Among those is freedom of speech, often exercised in protests of various kinds. NSA does not object to any lawful, peaceful protest. NSA and its employees work diligently and lawfully every day, around the clock, to protect the nation and its people."

<http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/speeches_testimonies/3jul13_4th.shtml>