[Peace-discuss] tomorrow's AWARE demonstration - and flyer sources: Snowden's statement ('the Obama Administration is afraid of an informed, angry public') and USLAW against intervention in Syria

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 19:53:38 UTC 2013

That's a great question.  I've no idea who they were.  Cool though! Did
anyone else recognize them?

As they stood there, they held a sign that said something like (maybe
someone remembers better) -

      Clapper                  Snowden

     Lied to Congress about
     NSA eavesdropping        Exposed NSA eavesdropping

     Patriot?                  Traitor?