[Peace-discuss] [Peace] impt: urge Rep. Davis sign Price/Dent letter, Iran diplomacy opening on Iranian election

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Jul 10 21:24:53 UTC 2013

Most Members of Congress are worse than the Obama Administration on this
issue, thanks to AIPAC and friends. A Congressional letter that said, "I
urge you to stop yammering on about Iran's nuclear program because it
doesn't threaten the United States" would get zero signers, not even
Barbara Lee would sign that.

naiman at justforeignpolicy.org