[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Save books, because you can't save kids from Obama?

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 23:00:10 UTC 2013

It is just unbelievable that any effort is going into trying to fend off anyone who makes light of or trusts in any way anything that comes from the mouths of the Bushes, Cheneys and the Blairs of this world.  I suppose you also believe in the Warren Report?  The same power structure that assassinated Kennedy pulled off 9/11 and they are laughing all the way to the bank that the Kennedy assassination 'conspiracy' is still alive.  9/11 is their new litmus knowing that the gullible masses (40-50% in the US) still believe in creationism.  I will now calm down and get back to strengthening my research on the real facts on WTC7.
Thank you.
I doubt that Cheney and the Mossad believe in creationism.