[Peace-discuss] A book not to miss

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Mon Jul 15 21:33:27 UTC 2013

"...I just received a review copy of Alexander Cockburn’s 570-page 'A Colossal Wreck' from Verso Press and could not be more excited. I had already ordered one from the CP website that I will present as a gift to a good friend who has been reading and supporting CP for as long as me.
"'A Colossal Wreck' appears to be a journal that Cockburn kept from 1995 until a week before his death on July 21, 2012. As one might have guessed, there appears to be not a single word about his illness in the entire book..." [Louis Proyect]

Full at <http://louisproyect.org/2013/07/15/a-colossal-wreck/>.