[Peace-discuss] An apposite comment on the Zimmermandemonstrations

Laurie Solomon ls1000 at live.com
Mon Jul 15 22:39:34 UTC 2013

To be completely honest here, I do not see being capitalist or
anti-capitalist as necessarily resulting in or producing less or the
extinction of racism, sexism, ethnic prejudice and bigotry, or any other
biases.  Most Americans -if not people - seem incapable of dealing with more
than one issue or problem at a time and typically fail to see things as
either systemic or historically.  There is a distinct tendency to see
everything as being clear cut, finite, and atomistic.