[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Comment on some recent faking & bluffing

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 15:58:09 UTC 2013

The fact that the SYG related instructions came from the judge and not the defense actually gave them more weight, (a comment I tweeted to bmaz,  he hasn't replied directly)

more on Juror 37, shared by Dave Zirin
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/07/16/2306901/7-mind-blowing-moments-from-zimmerman-juror-b37s-first-interview/?mobile=nc

Ambivalent about her reversing her book deal. . . might be good to see her upsouth attitudes

Zimmerman felt his life was in danger?