[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Comment on some recent faking & bluffing

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Tue Jul 16 23:21:03 UTC 2013

iudicium enim sine misericordia
illi qui non fecit misericordiam

superexultat autem misericordia iudicio

The blood lust of those who want Revenge
through the scourging and crucifixion of Zimmerman
(carpenter in German) is a clear example
of the operation of the meme at the Milgram reading frame.

What could possible be more Evil than the continued
pursuit of a man freed from punishment for a crime?

Kafka's tooths is stranger than friction.

What is more Xenophobic than the racism of blacks against
whites?  Or the Xenophobia among racist whites, whites who
love to cry and decry racism, and those accused of being
racist who are not really racist but just caught up in the fray?

Amerika is one gigantic global expression of the Milgram meme.

Justice ya say?

Ya want justice?

Justice is taking the whole fuckin' ant farm over
to the trash barrel and zapping it.

Ya want big sibling to kick Billy's ass because
he teased you and made you drop your popsicle.

Ya cried real tears, Sherlock.

Real justice grinds very slowly but it grinds very finely.

Y'all wan' friiice wid' yer Kryshtchule?  Y'aw wan'friiice?

There is a Sibling bigger than big sibling.  Call it
what you will... you might not like my name for "biggest sibling".

Amerika you are too arrogant...
i will break the backbone of your power...
uh...merica you are too arrogant...
i will break the backbone of your power...
uhm...
there's a man answering...
he keeps hanging up...
there's a man answering...

dave...
dave...
i'm scared dave...

...us Roman Meal bakeries just thought you'd like to kn