[Peace-discuss] Kevin Alexander Gray

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 01:13:24 UTC 2013

Worldwide an estimated 520,000 people are murdered each year. That’s an average of 1,477 per day per day.  Two-fifths of them are young people between the ages of 10 and 29, killed by other young people.   That doesn’t even include those killed in war.  Like those murdered by U.S. soldiers in Iraq.  And the deaths of those like 16-year-old Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, the son of Anwar al-Awlaki, an American al Qaeda propagandist killed by an Obama ordered drone in 2011 isn’t recorded as a murder.  Not so ironically Robert Gibbs, former White House press secretary, sounded a lot like the Zimmerman defense attorney’s attack on Tracy Martin in a failed attempt to paint al-Awlaki as another “irresponsible black father.”  Gibbs said the Colorado-born teen should have had a “more responsible father.”  Some might think I’m off topic here, but to me, but I mentioned Abdulrahman al-Awlaki only to remind people that Obama did the same thing to him as
 Zimmerman did to Trayvon Martin.  For me, he lacks the moral credibility to condemn Zimmerman and the outcome of the trial because he condemns strangers to death every Tuesday.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/07/17/what-it-feels-like-to-be-black-in-america/