[Peace-discuss] More differential application of SYG

ewj at pigsqq.org ewj at pigsqq.org
Thu Jul 18 01:27:29 UTC 2013

It is clear that Paul has begun to adapt and
utilize some aspects of my personal style.

My goal has been to point out various hypocrisy and
non-congruity in thinking.  I am not quite sure about
Paul's exact goals, but given that imitation is said to
be a highly sincere form of flattery, I find it difficult
to find a good reason to be unhappy about it.