[Peace-discuss] Graph on justifiable homicide

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Sat Jul 20 12:40:07 UTC 2013

Xiexie!

3 Questions:

1.  How is it that All is less than both Non-SYG and SYG?  Is there a
3rd category
of neither SYG or NSYG?

2.  To what extent does the White on Black difference represent the
truth (there really was justification such as the Goetz case),
and to what extent does it represent real bias (they were let
go free only because they were white and the deceased was not).

3.  The NSYG zones show a differential between B on W vs W on B of more
than 3x.
This seems to indicate that although there is significant variance
attributable to
NSYG vs SYG, that in itself is of minor importance as compared to the
variance
attributable to the race component.  Do you agree?