[Peace-discuss] 40th Annual Meeting | ALEC – American Legislative Exchange Council

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 20:41:54 UTC 2013

Greets,
Posted on FB -
see that link below if you deal with corp( have I pointed out lately, that FB got $ back from IRS, parking their earnings overseas, no doubt)

Not suggesting DOS efforts cause advocating is prolly illegal

ALEC welcomes you!
http://www.alec.org/meetings/annual-meeting/

ALEC and its judicial "reforms" came up at the rally about Zimmerman. . SYG etc
I suppose some groups in Windy City are working on a reception . . .anybody on this list know about same. .
The pictures of their featured speakers include Arthur Laffer, know for his "predictive curve" about the effects of tax reduction (is that accurate?) written on a napkin at a conference prolly very similar to this one. . .
Perhaps activists could deliver messages on napkins with economic insights. . Tax the rich, productivity gains not just for stockholders,
Etc
Here's link I haven't any Chicagoans or others yet comment there on possible action planning, someone else know about this.
About to tweet John Nichols, partially cuase his wife did a lot of the exposé work

https://m.facebook.com/#!/story.php?story_fbid=640451295965618&id=100000022600206&ref=m_notif¬if_t=like&actorid=1926484&__user=100000022600206

Sent from my iPhone 3GS, It doesn't chat!
Sent from my iPhone 3GS, It doesn't chat!