[Peace-discuss] Rep. Rodney Davis responds on Dent-Price Iran diplomacy letter

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Mon Jul 22 21:01:20 UTC 2013

Nothing short of the theoretical equivalent
of a stout oak 2x4 up the side of the head
is going to faze this slimy neocon f-----r.

His gall and hypocrisy in addressing human rights
reflects a lack of understanding that would make
Belshazzar and Haman shudder.

There is no reason to fear foreign threats as long
as this domestic one is so close at hand.

He deserves our total opposition and calumny.