[Peace-discuss] Fw: I just signed this, you should too

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 22:59:05 UTC 2013

Pls forward widely.

----- Forwarded Message -----

Trayvon Martin is dead, and his killer is walking free.

The injustice of the situation is both palpable and maddening. There is
no question that had George Zimmerman not acted as an armed vigilante
almost a year and a half ago, Trayvon Martin would still be alive.

But while a jury in Florida incomprehensibly decided not to hold
Zimmerman responsible for this senseless murder, the federal government
can still take action.

I just signed a petition telling Attorney General Eric Holder to bring
civil rights charges against George Zimmerman. You should sign it, too.

{http://act.credoaction.com/sign/holder_zimmerman/?sp_ref=4390333.4.272.e.1156.2&referrer_akid=8368.827230.A-7Zab&source=mailto_sp}