[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Online activism...

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 15:37:36 UTC 2013

NewsFollowUp.com is really a journal of my own journey to find what I think is the truth about the world.  One of its basic premises is to identify both or possibly many sides of an issue as I can from the best and most credible sources.  Just because I post some 'holocaust revisionist' videos, doesn't necessarily mean that I agree with them.  In the case of the revisionist videos I did post, I do believe there is evidence that is worth more investigation.
I've uncovered what I believe is massive intimidation on the part of Zionist organizations like AIPAC, ADL... etc. (There is also massive evidence of blackmail and false flag attacks by more underground Zionist organizations.)  I'm not intimidated at all by their tactics of accusing me of antisemitism.  I'm thoroughly convinced that Zionists have hijacked the Jewish faith for their own purposes.  There is a vibrant anti-Zionist movement in Israel which I admire.
There needs to be an event created in C-U that will identify the Zionists who I believe are more interested in advancing the cause of Zionism rather than that of social justice.  I propose an event centered around 9/11 Truth.  We can then tell who is who and what are their real motives.