[Peace-discuss] Obama's lies are now officially crazy

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Mon Jul 29 02:15:18 UTC 2013

cattle
1175–1225; Middle English /catel/ < Old North French: (personal)
property < Medieval Latin /capitāle/ wealth; see capital
<http://www.thefreedictionary.com/capital>^1

chat·tel
1. Law. a movable article of personal property.
2. any article of tangible property other than land, buildings, and
other things annexed to land.
3. a slave.

Origin:
1175–1225; Middle English chatel < Old French.  See cattle

Synonyms
1. See property.