[Peace-discuss] AWARE on the Air

Szoke, Ronald Duane r-szoke at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 10 17:29:01 UTC 2013

Karen Medina Levy & Karen Aram have agreed to participate in the 6/11 program at noon, Urbana City Council chamber.  I will undertake to anchor the proceedings.  There will be no scolding or browbeating  of anyone if I can prevent it.  All AWARE members are invited to be present & to participate as time allows.

This will be the last program this summer as far as I know now.

Peace,
-- Ron