[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Death of Michael Hastings

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 10:51:51 UTC 2013

The death of Michael Hastings is just one in a long string of tragic events in this modern world of corporate/elite/1%/ terrorism.  ....

My thoughts about a Fourth of July float:  .... The theme should revolve around the connection of the recent NSA revelations, its connection to the Patriot Act and finally the Patriot Act's beginnings in the 9/11 WTC events.
The NSA revelations drive straight to the hearts and minds of ordinary citizens in that it the collection of all our communications assumes we are guilty of 'something'.  This is completely contrary to the constitution and the very fabric of the American culture.  The NSA revelations are just a continuation of events emanating from 9/11 and the decades long preparations for its execution.
The world is waking up to the 9/11 Truth movement.  The Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth's latest ad campaign has generated at least $100,000 dollars in matching money for their latest campaign.  http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-articles/753-drum-roll-pleaseannouncing-top-10-vote-getter-ads.html  below is a partial list of their companion organizations along with nearly 2000 professional architects and engineers who can prove with the appropriate vigor of the peer review process that the WTC towers and WTC7 were brought down by the explosive demolition process.  They do not get into the politics of it, but I have no problem connecting the Neocon / Zionists to this event.  There is a significant worldwide consensus on this, except in America.... gee, I wonder why.... MSM.
Any parade float theme about labor, education, pensions, civil rights, even antiwar...are just side issues not addressing the core events that are shaping our discourse. In fact, I believe that some of this issues are actually partially funded by the 1% as a useful distraction to their cause.  ...but that's another huge can of worms....that can't be addressed here, today.
The NSA revelations (actually not new at all) are proving to be a focal point to gather around and advance our cause.
here are some of the groups.
	* The Thrive Movement
	* NYC CAN
	* We Are Change.org
	* 9/11 Truth and Justice in Canada
	* MUJCA – Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance for 9/11 Truth
	* Veterans for Peace – Central Florida
	* Newsvoice.se
	* Agape Christian Community
	* AMPAC
	* Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth
	* The 9/11 Consensus Panel
	* Reinvestigate 911
	* Citizens Aware and Asking
	* 9/11 Journey For Truth
	* Occupy 9/11 Truth
	* San Diegans for 9/11 Truth
	* Citizens for an Informed Community (CIC)
	* Greater Boston Alliance for 9/11 Truth and Justice
	* Colorado 9/11 Visibility
	* 9/11 Truth Seattle
	* North California 9/11 Truth Alliance
	* Connecticut 9/11 Truth and Justice