[Peace-discuss] at SignOn: Senate: No Backdoor to Iran War

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Sun Mar 3 20:09:08 UTC 2013

I'll gladly sign your petition. The fact is that a lot of Democrats
can be moved by pointing out that AIPAC and Graham are attacking
Obama. See: Chuck Hagel. And my principal goal here is to get a lot of
Democrats to sign this petition, because I'm trying to keep Senate
Democrats off the AIPAC bill.