[Peace-discuss] Belgium Member of Parliament exposes lies of intervention in Mali

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 6 14:46:17 UTC 2013

I would  have volunteered to fight fascism in the Canadian army BEFORE Pearl Harbor !

You can't seem to understand or accept the fact, that the wealthy elites who control OUR government, are the greatest purveyors of violence in the world today.
Not to defend the American people, but to invade, plunder, and control certain countries natural resources to benefit NOT the American people, but to further enrich and enpower the 1 %.

David Johnson